[tor-reports] Sebastian's Feb 2016

Sebastian Hahn sebastian at torproject.org
Thu Mar 3 11:47:53 UTC 2016

Hi there,

last month I spent most of my time working on the website. My approach
is to fix the small content-related stuff now, while defering bigger
things to the website redesign. This means we now have roughly one third
active tickets left that I will continue to work on.

Some time went into getting the stats ready for Karsten to produce
fancy graphs and then quickly giving feedback on the funding report.
Next month will be automatic this task in a collaboration with Karsten.

To help with the ongoing issue of dirauths being unable to upgrade to
0.2.7.x, I discussed a bunch of possible solutions with Roger and
George. I reviewed a few related patches that Nick wrote (thanks!). Next
month I'll trial upgrade to Nick's patch and hope to migrate all
dirauths, unless more issues emerge.

I helped Isabela come up with a strong plan forward for the website,
which we also started executing on. This was refined at the dev meeting.

During the mad rush to get a gsoc application in, I became a last-minute
org admin and helped get people to review their projects, get additional
projects on the page and remind people about the program.

Finally, I attended the dev meeting.

Cheers
Sebastian