[tor-reports] June 2016 Transifex report

Colin Childs colin at torproject.org
Sun Jun 26 22:36:28 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

For the next few months, I'm going to send out a monthly report on
translation activity currently happening on Transifex. If it is
something people like, I will continue to provide it into the future.

We have a few thousand volunteers whos work is often not known outside
of the Transifex translation community, and the developers relying
on them. The hope is that this report will help keep the rest of the
community informed about our large translation community's many
contributions.

The format of this report is not set in stone, and I am open to
feedback.

### Report

Attached are daily, weekly and monthly translation graphs. The Y
axis is "source words".

13.09K source words
3,160 collaborators
153 Languages
53 Project resources

25 languages above 95% completion (across all 53 project resources):
Catalan (ca) 100%
Chinese (China) (zh_CN) 100%
Chinese (Taiwan) (zh_TW) 100%
Croatian (Croatia) (hr_HR) 100%
Dutch (nl) 100%
French (fr) 100%
French (Canada) (fr_CA) 100%
German (de) 100%
Hungarian (hu) 100%
Norwegian Bokmål (nb) 100%
Persian (fa) 100%
Portuguese (Brazil) (pt_BR) 100%
Romanian (ro) 100%
Russian (ru) 100%
Spanish (es) 100%
Swedish (sv) 100%
Turkish (tr) 100%
Ukrainian (uk) 100%
Bulgarian (bg) 99% - 7 strings to translate
English (United Kingdom) (en_GB) 99% - 17 strings to translate
Italian (it) 99% - 8 strings to translate
Polish (pl) 99% - 15 strings to translate
Albanian (sq) 98% - 30 strings to translate
Indonesian (id) 98% - 25 strings to translate
Danish (da) 96% - 54 strings to translate

- --
Colin Childs
Tor Project
https://www.torproject.org