[tor-reports] Damian's Status Report - June 2016

Damian Johnson atagar at torproject.org
Tue Jul 5 00:46:40 UTC 2016

Summer is here! Family, festivals, and other totally-not-tor things are
occupying much of my time so this is gonna be short...

* Expanded Nyx tests to include the graph and log panels. With this we
  have coverage of 66% of the curses components.

* Stem support for new tor additions, highlights of this month being
  shared randomness and ADD_ONION basic auth.

* GSoC midterm evaluations - everyone passed!

That's all - now off to enjoy the sun!