[tor-reports] dgoulet's June 2016

David Goulet dgoulet at torproject.org
Mon Jul 4 17:44:19 UTC 2016

# Status report for June 2016

- Development on proposal 250:

  Fixes after nickm's review and asn comments. Required more testing after
  that but it's now finally upstream! So proposal 250 is now Closed in
  torspec. Congrats to everyone involved with it! :)

- Development on proposal 224:

  Put the encoding descriptor branch under "alpha" review for asn. Good
  feedbacks and thus fixes happened.

  Worked on the decoding descriptor branch as well. Both are part of #18571
  ticket.

  Reviewed some proposal changes.

- Code review and patches for little-t tor.

  I lost tracks of the tickets... a tiny bit on purpose because with the
  Reviewer field now it's much more easier to see which one I touched as part
  of review.

- Cleaned up lots of torsocks tickets and pending merge requests. Released
  version 2.2.0-rc1.

  https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-dev/2016-June/011104.html

  I expect to release the stable version once we can figure out the OS X issue
  else we'll have to live without it. Hopefully couple of weeks top it should
  be out. (See #17980). Anyone with an OS X who can fix this would be nice! :)

- We have _two_ HOPE talks that have been accepted so a bit of logistics there.
  Plan and slide creation will begin soon for it.