[tor-reports] Isabela work in December

Isabela isabela at riseup.net
Tue Jan 5 13:25:28 UTC 2016

December work log

Updated Network team wiki page:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/teams/NetworkTeam (but
is not all done yet and I still need to do the same for Application team)
Worked with Network team on roles definition and subsystem maintainers
first steps (need to do a lot here still to actually get the subsystem
maintainer process going)
Helped a little bit with the Bug Bounty preparation (Georg and George
are now leading this :)
Worked on dev staff contracts for 2016 (should be out to people by EOW)
Worked on Crowdfunding campaign tasks (lots of stuff here that consumed
most of my time in December / January will continue as we need to roll
it back)
Helped coordinate the creation of Tor Labs blog (almost done with the site!)
Coordinated the implementation of plug-ins for Trac (almost done!)
Worked on SponsorT new contract (almost done!)
SponsorU reports and follow up on Y1/Y2 transition (done!!)
Built some diagrams explaining how things are organized at Tor for Shari
(teams, products, sponsors etc)

--
PM at TorProject.org
gpg fingerprint = 8F2A F9B6 D4A1 4D03 FDF1  B298 3224 4994 1506 4C7B