[tor-reports] Karsten's December 2015
karsten at torproject.org
Sun Jan 3 09:05:44 UTC 2016
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
- Reviewed and merged a fix that makes TorperfResults preserve @type
- Merged a patch to parse flag thresholds in BridgeNetworkStatus and
- Reviewed and merged iwakeh's patch that introduces a new
ExitList.Entry type (#17821).
- Added support for .xz compressed tarballs (#16424).
- Switched to using Java 7's diamond operator (#17823) and switch on
String (#17824) based on suggestions by iwakeh.
- Fixed a few places where we were using StringBuilder incorrectly
(#17830) based on a suggestion by iwakeh.
- Merged a patch to distinguish between relay and bridge descriptors
- Added support for recently added crypto and for hidden-service
- Improved the release process and put out the first release 1.0.0
(#13166) and later 1.1.0: https://dist.torproject.org/descriptor/
- Added @type annotation to each Torperf measurement in the archives
- Discussed Scaling Tor Metrics on tor-dev at .
- Looked into Onionoo's serious load problems and discovered that we
forgot to enable Apache's disk cache after moving to a new host
- Fixed two inconsistencies between protocol and implementation
(#17885) spotted by vi.
- Wrote slides for 32C3 State of the Onion talk that Roger kindly
presented on behalf of the Metrics Team.
- Held two IRC meetings.
- Merged patch by clv to stop using Onionoo's "family" field (#17720).
- Reviewed patch by clv to stop using Onionoo's "family" field (#16961).
- Started tracking Tor organizational roadmap items and sending out
weekly updates on them.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Comment: GPGTools - http://gpgtools.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the tor-reports