[tor-reports] Isabela's work log for March 2016

Isabela isabela at riseup.net
Fri Apr 8 03:20:27 UTC 2016

March 2016 work log

Core Tor
Worked with the team on building a release process as well as a code
review process. We had a lot of progress in this front, new flow was
added to the ticket system and we are already trying out our code review
process that we discussed during the Dev Meeting. We still have a lot to
do, get used to the new routines (e.g. check tickets that needs review
during weekly meetings) etc. You can check more here:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/teams/NetworkTeam/ReleaseGuidelines
[THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS]

UX Team
Helped organize and facilitate sessions in Valencia. Kept weekly
meetings going and the team produced a few documents:
1. Pad with information on design guidelines project ->
https://storm.torproject.org/shared/SH5915VOtx-_2DWsDyfVXGTVb5HjDrBrKGt5FEy8ac3
2. Creative Brief (draft) ->
https://github.com/simplysecure/tor/blob/master/CreativeBriefforTorProjectStyleGuide.pdf
3. Team wiki page ->
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/teams/UxTeam

Website
Follow up from Valencia - give updates from discussions related to the
website at Dev Meeting
Kept weekly meetings going and the team produced:
1. Website haz stats! [follow up from Valencia discussion] ->
https://webstats.torproject.org/
2. Mapped current content of website and organized it by audience ->
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hoceLEYevlxbVu5z5g7mdCPoBuhv6e0xJ3bRPEYWv4A/edit#gid=0
3. Draft tech spec for the site ->
https://storm.torproject.org/shared/P_Wl3k2Q0NTLeYs7ei6GYqiNgoxzRnH-8e0I_OAqdPf
4. Documented project phases in the wiki [NEEDS TO BE UPDATED] ->
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/Website/MainSiteRedesign

SponsorU
Got everything set with Y2 contract and followed up as well as first
invoice for Y2.

SponsorT
Got extension signed. Started organizing tasks related to it and first
report.

Other stuff
Worked with Colin on a report of last year work on Support. ->
https://storm.torproject.org/shared/2tFh4R_rfGwVWGnK-fDYHKSvkGkxKuo0c4AyW5tFl9Q
Went to RightsCon and did a few meetings with people there
Helped OONI folks on things they needed help with.

--
PM at TorProject.org
gpg fingerprint = 8F2A F9B6 D4A1 4D03 FDF1  B298 3224 4994 1506 4C7B