[tor-reports] dgoulet's August 2015

David Goulet dgoulet at ev0ke.net
Wed Sep 2 08:01:34 UTC 2015

# Status report for August 2015

- Worked and published proposal for a shared random value with asn.

  Announcement: https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-dev/2015-August/009189.html
  https://gitweb.torproject.org/torspec.git/tree/proposals/250-commit-reveal-consensus.txt

- Attended CCC Camp in Germany.

  Talked with asn on prop#250 about implementation details.

  Discussed with DonnchaC some ideas he had about improving malicious HSDir
  detection.

  Discussion with GNUnet folks and asn on how to integrate GNS (GNU Name
  System) with Tor.

  Some other random Tor discussions happened also with different
  individuals and organizations.

- Very little ticket work has been done on my side so I'm not mentionning any
  of them.

- Vacation for two weeks. I'm finally back. I *strongly* recommend it! :)