[tor-reports] Sebastian Sep status report

Sebastian Hahn sebastian at torproject.org
Sun Oct 4 14:34:22 UTC 2015

Hey there,

Sep for me focussed around the donations campaign that Tor
is launching and related website/community needs. Too many
contributions stay hidden inside the Tor community and
changing that is an important priority.

To this end, I continued collaborating with Kate to get her
set up in the Tor community, responding to website update
requests and recommending some choices for a collaboration
tool that the press team can use.

For updates that happened during the dev meeting the respective
wiki pages should be used, as to avoid everyone just repeating
the same information.

Cheers
Sebastian