[tor-reports] dgoulet's October 2015

David Goulet dgoulet at torproject.org
Mon Nov 2 23:00:54 UTC 2015

# Status report for October 2015

- Work on the implementation of the shared randomness (proposal #250)
  with George.

  Proposal update:
  https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-dev/2015-October/009812.html

  Code/Comments:

- Regorganized the SponsorR wiki page. Housekeeping after Berlin dev
  meeting.

  https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/sponsors/SponsorR

  Futhermore, I've cleaned up lots of tickets about hidden service
  assigned to R or not. Also, I've created tickets about different big
  steps for proposal 224, see child tickets of #12424.

  This falls a lot also into the big 0.2.8. ticket triage we did.

- Worked on a better system to manage the dirauth configuration file.

- Setup some Munin graphs about dirauth and tor HS behavior. The idea is
  to beta test some visualization and decide after if going on metrics
  would be interesting.

  Munin web server is still private because I use it for other things
  but if you send me a message asking me to access the graphs, I can
  hook you up, no problem. I will hopefully soon send an email on
  tor-dev@ about it and also so make the graph public.

- Ticket Reviewed. Worth mentionning:

  #4581: Dir auths should defend themselves from too many begindir
  requests per address.