[tor-reports] Donncha's SoP Status Report 2
donncha at donncha.is
Fri Jun 19 09:04:06 UTC 2015
This is my second biweekly status report for my hidden service scaling /
load-balancing SoP project.
Over the last two weeks:
* I wrote a design document outlining the functionality, potential
attacks and prop 224 compatibility of the OnionBalance tool. 
* I extensively refactored the existing OnionBalance code to improve
it's quality and stability.
* Prepared the existing code for packaging and installation via pip or
* Set up a testing framework and continuous integration for the
application on Travis CI 
* Set up documentation hosted on readthedocs.org 
Over the next two weeks I'll package a initial release and look for
feedback from service operators. I'll work on adding unit tests and
integration tests with chutney. I will also add a config file generator
for easier OnionBalance setup. Finally I'll continue working on #14846.
Have a good weekend,
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 630 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the tor-reports