[tor-reports] Isabela May 2015 report
isabela at riseup.net
Tue Jun 2 03:33:16 UTC 2015
* sponsorU Core Tor report from Nov till April.
* sponsorU Core Tor report for May
Organized Operation bi-weekly meetings
Finished Trac proposal:
Kick off implementation by going over it with qbi, filed tickets for
audit of plugins and hope to soon be able to start applying the changes
and then migrate tickets using the new fields (i.e. sponsor field).
Worked with Support&Localization on a proposal for the work we want to
do after sponsor O:
Also helped on a similar proposal for Tor Birdy:
The goal is to share these proposals with Exec. Team and follow up with
them on a strategy for funding these projects after sponsorO.
Working with Steve, Sue and Tom on many things:
1. renew of contracts in July
2. deliverable progress tracker (i.e. similar system Karsten had for
sponsorO just for all the other sponsors)
3. trying to find a better solution for time report
4. build a routine for us to collect all this information that is needed
on a monthly basis for accounting (i.e. progress reports, time reports etc).
Helped with some Ed-Transition stuff (i.e. organize Boston meeting)
PM at TorProject.org
gpg fingerprint = 8F2A F9B6 D4A1 4D03 FDF1 B298 3224 4994 1506 4C7B
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the tor-reports