[tor-reports] dgoulet's May 2015
dgoulet at ev0ke.net
Mon Jun 1 19:31:48 UTC 2015
# Status report for May 2015
- Worked of the HS health monitoring tool (#13209). Adding detection, improving
the code and logging.
Design draft: https://gitlab.com/hs-health/hs-health/blob/master/design.md
Misbehaving (maybe?) HSDirs have been found by the tool and reported on
bad-relays@ mailing list. New test has been added to better detect them and
log the event.
Log changed to csv format so we can start creating visualization of what we
collect (graphs are starting to come out).
- Merged patches for Torsocks. Also big torsocks tricket cleanup!
New 2.1.0 release:
- I organized and attended NorthSec Security Conference and Competition
May 20th to 24th.
- Review of Nick's *large* patch, #12498.
- Review and work on multiple patches for 0.2.7. Here some that worth
#3733: Tor should abandon rendezvous circuits that cause a client request to
#4862: Consider disabling dynamic intro point formula (numerology)
--> ended up in a refactoring of rend_services_introduce(), see volatile
dev branch in my personal repo: bug4862_027_02_experimental
#8243: Getting the HSDir flag should require more effort
#14917: Client's choice of rend point can leak info about hidden service's
#15881: Adds the descriptor ID for each HS_DESC event.
#16021: Test: add unit test for rend_data_t create/free/dup/* functions.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 603 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the tor-reports