[tor-reports] ilv's SoP status report #1
ilv at torproject.org
Fri Jul 17 20:52:26 UTC 2015
This is my first status report for the SoP's project "Enhance GetTor".
During the first two weeks I have:
* Changed the body of the messages sent by the email autoresponder .
This needs more work, though, as it is now sending a lot of information.
* Made some minor fixes and finally deployed the script to upload Tor
Browser to Github . GetTor is now sending links to download Tor
Browser from both Dropbox and Github.
* Suggested the idea of creating a JSON list of tpo's mirrors (like
* Worked on improve debugging (logging mostly). Still on progress.
* Had a meeting with Sukhbir and Nima. We discussed the current status
of things and plans for the next weeks.
In the next weeks I will:
* Adapt GetTor to send Github links by default, and add an option to ask
for other providers, like Dropbox.
* Work on , and add the option to send a mirrors' list from GetTor.
* Deploy the Google Drive script contributed by poly.
That's it for now. Have a nice weekend!
More information about the tor-reports