[tor-reports] GetTor June 2015 status report

ilv ilv at torproject.org
Tue Jul 7 17:46:57 UTC 2015

Hello people,

This is the June 2015 status report of GetTor.

----------------------
 Stats for June 2015
----------------------

Since June 4th until July 7th we have received:

- 3403 requests for the email distributor (1520 less than in May),
from 1604 different accounts (1056 less than in May).

This is the first month that we receive less requests since we started
to collect stats.

--------------------
 Tasks for July 2015

Yesterday I started to work in Summer of Privacy. Below is the stuff
that should be done during July:

   * Improve GetTor debugging.
   * Enable send mirrors feature.
   * Deploy Google Drive and Github provider (in addition to Dropbox).
   * Improve the body message of the links message.

Best regards.
--ilv