[tor-reports] Donncha's SoP Status Report 3

Donncha O'Cearbhaill donncha at donncha.is
Fri Jul 3 15:09:00 UTC 2015

Hello all,

This is my third biweekly status report for my hidden service scaling /
load-balancing SoP project.

Over the last two weeks I:
* Wrote the onionbalance-config tool to allow for faster configuration
file and key generation.

* Wrote functional tests for onionbalance and onionbalance-config. I've
configured Travis-CI to automatically run these functional tests on a
Chutney based private Tor network for each commit. [1]

* Packaged an initial release and published it to tor-talk for testing [2]

* Worked on various bug fixes and documentation improvements.

Over the next two weeks I will be making documentation improvements and
bug fixes arising from the feedback I receive from users. I will
increase the unit test coverage of the code. I'll also start working on
the 'Complex mode' which included continued work on #14846.

Have a good weekend,
Donncha

[1]
https://github.com/DonnchaC/onionbalance/commit/8457b9b6b403b6bd54bbbc1e45d9fce7550a2134