[tor-reports] Karsten's June 2015
karsten at torproject.org
Wed Jul 1 08:00:28 UTC 2015
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
- Discussed the future of some of the projects started with Sponsor O
- Helped with making contracts to continue some of the projects we
have been doing for Sponsor O.
- Helped with converting the Tor animation from .mp4 to .webm for
putting it on the Tor website.
- Started fleshing out the scope and future plans of David's HS
- Started migrating ExoneraTor away from yatei, which has a RAID 5
system that is 1/4 dead.
- Merged and deployed Onionoo's new operation modes to only download
descriptors or only process them (#13600).
- Discussed details of using Onionoo to provide input to Virgil's
gamification website Roster.
- Wrote and deployed code for sanitizing bridge descriptors
containing Ed25519 fields (#16359).
- Looked into Rob's OnionPerf and compared it to the custom Torperf
instance that measures hidden-service performance.
- Graphed the fraction of unanswered hidden-service descriptor
fetches and time to first/last byte of Torperf runs to a hidden service.
- Attended a planning meeting in Boston from June 3 to 8 (including
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1
Comment: GPGTools - http://gpgtools.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the tor-reports