[tor-reports] Karsten's December 2014
karsten at torproject.org
Wed Jan 7 13:00:54 UTC 2015
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
- Helped implement hidden-service statistics as specified in proposal
- Helped get hidden-service statistics reviewed and deployed.
- Reviewed David's hidden-service performance framework.
- Finished a first analysis of reported hidden-service statistics.
- Attended weekly Sponsor R meetings.
- Translated Tor animation to German and recorded voice-over.
- Briefly discussed Sponsor O deliverables with Colin.
Onionoo development and operation:
- Implemented and deployed #12651: Details documents of non-running
nodes may contain "running":true".
- Implemented and deployed #11052: Add list of transports supported
by a bridge to Onionoo's details documents.
- Fixed various problems on the two Onionoo instances caused by
invalid details status files, expiring VMs, and failures to download
- Started extending metrics-lib towards supporting CollecTor.
Tor Network Tools team activities:
- Helped Tom move DepicTor/consensus-health to henryi.
- Commented on William's plan for Navigator/Explorer.
- Commented on an early Navigator version by Oliver.
- Started setting up Compass and CollecTor mirrors.
- Started writing better documentation for deploying Atlas.
- Discussed with s7r to run Atlas/Globe/Compass mirrors.
- Discussed funding of two projects with Andrew.
- Researched extending bandwidth history interval (#13988).
- Wrote a monthly team report for November.
- Discussed with Donncha how to detect hidden-service crawlers.
- Reviewed Juha's paper draft about his hidden service search engine.
- Reviewed a funding proposal.
- Recorded video for end-of-year fundraiser.
- Published Virgil's Tor Tech Report.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1
Comment: GPGTools - http://gpgtools.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the tor-reports