[tor-reports] Damian's Status Report - July 2015

Damian Johnson atagar at torproject.org
Thu Aug 6 16:30:01 UTC 2015

Hi all! This month's status report is gonna be brief. I've been head's down on
Nyx's connection panel: probably the grossest, most tangled part of its
interface. Lots of work done, but still lot to go...

  https://gitweb.torproject.org/user/atagar/nyx.git/log/?h=connection_panel

I expect this section will take me another month, maybe two (this is just a
hobby, after all!). But on the upside when it's done we'll finally be nearing
sight of a release!

In other news...

 * Stem got a couple anonymous improvements for its tests - thanks
   cypherpunks! (#16525, #16299)

 * Code reviewed Cristobal's relay dashboard project. Looks good!

   https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-dev/2015-August/009207.html

Oh, and this month ran in Vashon's 5k. Yay, got in the top 10%. Boo, was
beaten by a ten year old!

  http://billburbyrace.org/files/BillBurbyInspirationalResults2015.pdf

Cheers! -Damian