[tor-reports] Karsten's July 2015
karsten at torproject.org
Tue Aug 4 18:38:18 UTC 2015
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
- Continued migrating ExoneraTor away from yatei to a new host.
- Asked tor-relays@ for feedback on ExoneraTor design mockup.
- Implemented and deployed most parts of the design mockup.
- Worked on family "bug", added effective_family field. (#16276)
- Investigated problem of importing archives twice.
- Moved to a new server, because the old server had networking problems.
- Reviewed a patch to support .xz compressed tarballs (#16424)
- Prepared and held weekly team meetings.
- Started turning meeting pads into a roadmap draft.
- Investigated bug #16555: Make user statistics more robust against
- Added QR codes to the Tor brochures.
- Helped with rewarding relay operators participating in the second
EFF relay challenge.
- Discussed and created a couple of mailing lists.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1
Comment: GPGTools - http://gpgtools.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the tor-reports