[tor-reports] Help desk report for March 2015

isis isis at torproject.org
Tue Apr 7 04:36:18 UTC 2015

Colin C. transcribed 32K bytes:
> Top answer templates used by the support team for this month:
>
>  usage |                                article
> -------+------------------------------------------------------------------------
>    211 | Get your own bridges.
[…]
>     52 | How to get bridges and  use Tor in mainland China
[…]
>     13 | How to use bridges

I'd welcome tickets from anyone involved in the Support Desk with suggestions
on ways to decrease the number of times template responses pertaining to
getting/using bridges need to be used.  (Or if there's any already existing
ticket that I should prioritise, please tag with
`bridgedb-helpdesk-frequent`.)

--
 ♥Ⓐ isis agora lovecruft