[tor-reports] What Isabela did in March

Isabela isabela at riseup.net
Wed Apr 1 05:10:43 UTC 2015

This is what I did in March:

1. Set Roadmaps on Wiki
1.2 Follow up with teams to keep it updated (dates, assignees, tickets,
sponsors)
1.3. Follow up with all teams to grade it
[Roadmaps updated and reviewed by teams:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/roadmaps/CoreTor ->
still need to finish updating all the status
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/roadmaps/HS
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/roadmaps/TorObfuscation ->
still need to finish updating all the status
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/roadmaps/OONI

Roadmaps updated and not reviewed yet:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/roadmaps/FundRaising
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/roadmaps/Org
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/roadmaps/Media
]

2. SponsorO - help Karsten on following up with the deliverables
[We had two meetings where people gave updates - they are documented on
our pads and I will document the wiki as well:
support and docs -> https://etherpad.mozilla.org/b8qfmF0AVQ
messaging and mail -> https://etherpad.mozilla.org/RkPMfnk7UX]

3. SponsorR - helped with top-down metrics list - organized it on a
spreadsheet where people are voting on techinques:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mY8wax7FBUIAPAmDLpGcEtYCYCcsxW21KtLCntRbSk0/edit?pli=1#gid=0

4. Based on multiple meetings before, during and after Valencia I
identified a set of goals in the project management side which I
documented and will work on it for at least end of Q2
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/process/IsabelaNotes

5. Met with HR and Accounting to work on contracts and deliverables.
Started with a few of them during March will continue during April.

6. Helpped with crowdsourcing for HS, You can see blog post here:
https://blog.torproject.org/blog/crowdfunding-future-hidden-services

7. Helped facilitate the process for Tor SOP kickoff
[https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/TorSoP]

8. Met with Mike Perry, Isis and possible volunteers who will help with
labs website

9. Core Tor: Coordinated the 0.2.7 release triage process
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H_kAcQQ-NpGpKWG9RlF3w-NhruKKE9EZJcRaXBQGVy8/edit?pli=1#gid=499528971

10. Participated and Facilitated sessions in Valencia

11. I gave interviews to a state TV channel of Spain, a university radio
from Valencia and a news outlet in Calatan. (I also coordinated with
Kate on this to make sure I followed her orientation)