[tor-reports] Juha's report for September
juha.nurmi at ahmia.fi
Tue Sep 30 04:49:09 UTC 2014
What Juha did September 2014
- Documented Ahmia and introduced new people to the code
- Wrote to the Tor Project's blog:
- Passed the blog post to Tampere University of Technology:
- News are spreading about Ahmia
- I answered to the questions in the Tor Project's blog
- Developed Ahmia
Added HTTPS forward secrecy to Apache
Wrote a IP address cleaning script that works in RAM
Fixed some bugs
- Helped Electronic Frontier Finland (Effi), their exit seems to be
stable and fast:
- Started planning Hidden Service Observatory
Huge plan with many people.
Gather, check, port scan and index all kinds of hidden services.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 473 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the tor-reports