[tor-reports] boklm's July 2014
boklm at mars-attacks.org
Thu Oct 2 21:32:58 UTC 2014
The main things I've been doing in July:
- attended the Tor dev meeting in Paris
- improved the tor browser testsuite so it can support different test
suites. Initially it started as a script to run a suite of tests on the
bundle only, and now we are running a different list of tests from the
tor browser sources tree. Later it will be possible to use it to run
other tests on Tor Messenger bundle.
- added support for running xpcshell tests.
- a lot of xpcshell tests are failing, and in order to understand why
they are failing, a useful information is which tor-browser patch
cause which test to fail. So I made it possible to build tor-browser
and run the tests on each of our commits, and show on a page the new
test failures introduced or fixed by each commit.
- various improvements on the generated tests reports
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the tor-reports