[tor-reports] Leiah's September 2014

Leiah Jansen leiah21 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 14:00:57 UTC 2014

Hi Tor Reports people!

This is my first official report sent to this list. I'm Leiah and I'm doing
graphic design for Tor. In the past month, I've worked on:

*2013 Annual Report*
- Kelley sent out my design variations to tor-internal (subject: VOTES
NEEDED: 2013 Annual Report Designs). Thanks for the feedback! I now have
the full layout shell designed and am just waiting on official information
that should be included in the report.

*Tor blog redesign*
- mockup posted here: https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/13117
- jmtodaro is working on coding it now

*Tor website redesign*
- still working on this, but the idea is to freshen up just the homepage of
torproject.org

Projects I'd like to help with in upcoming months:
- finishing the annual report
- updating the design of the Sponsors webpage
- create a Tor brand style guide and possible repository of assets (like
https://media.torproject.org/)
- Circumvention Tech Festival marketing materials, t-shirt, whatever we need
- designing of Sponsor O educational materials if I'm needed there?
- Tor stickers, t-shirt, swag, if there's interest in more of that

~Leiah