[tor-reports] Sherief's September 2014
sheriefalaa.w at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 12:00:52 UTC 2014
Here's what I did in September:
[Help Desk, Translation and QA]
* Resolved 267 RT tickets.
* Completed translating Instantbird into Arabic .
* [tor-qa] for TBB 3.6.6 .
[Support tools development]
* Pups, Stats:
** Mostly rebasing  previous commits as a reaction to Lunar's review .
During working on Instantbird's translation I saw some odd strings, I asked
flo from the Instantbird team and he then discovered that all translation
are outdated since the move to c-c servers . So, I did a diff between
current repo  and the repo I was working on  and luckily, the changes
weren't that big .
In October, I am going to work on:
* Pups and stats to deploy them.
* Give attention to some of the webchat tickets.
* Hopefully answer more RT tickets because the team (AFAIK) will be short
* Research why Vidalia fails on OS X Mavericks.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the tor-reports