[tor-reports] Noel report for October

Noel Torres envite at rolamasao.org
Mon Nov 3 20:21:49 UTC 2014

During October I've been a bit more disconnected than what I like, due to
real-life issues. I expect this to extend a bit during November as well.

I still answer tickets in spanish, italian and portuguese. The strange thing
is that in all languages the most usual question has been of type "Tor has
stopped working" instead of the usual "Tor does not work".

Also, there is still some people asking about Vidalia.

Work is still going on (by other people) about my participation on the
Circumvention Tech Festival to be held in Valencia, Spain.

Regards

Noel
er Envite