[tor-reports] Roger's April 2014

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Fri May 9 06:10:02 UTC 2014

I wrote most of my activities in
https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-reports/2014-May/000532.html

The other two main activities were:

- Finished a funding proposal where we proposed to add hidden service
statistics to the Tor metrics portal and figure out how to collect useful
information about hidden service use (how many are there? what fraction of
Tor network load has to do with hidden services?) without harming privacy.

- Helped Andrew revise a funding proposal, which we're hoping (if it works)
will allow us to fund Nick and Andrea to improve test coverage in Tor,
and allow us to fund new work on pluggable transport deployment.

--Roger