[tor-reports] Matt P.'s April 2014 Status Report

Matt Pagan matt at pagan.io
Thu May 1 16:13:13 UTC 2014

Here's what I did for Tor in April 2014:

* Resolved 326 help desk tickets.
* Modified the FAQ to more clearly discourage VPN use (#11398).
* Removed a broken link from the FAQ (#11572).
* Updated the SSL fingerprints listed on the FAQ (#11441).
* Updated the project page with the latest version of the Torbirdy logo
(#11546).
* Removed references to obfs2 from the obfsproxy bridge deployment
instructions (#11160).
* Contributed to the 40th, 41st, 42nd, and 43rd issues of Tor Weekly News.
* Created a first draft of the Tor Browser User Manual, which will
eventually be shipped with Tor Browser (#11669). I've submitted new
strings for the manual for review (#11652).

--
Matt Pagan
PGP: 0xE9284418E360583C