[tor-reports] boklm's report for Febuary 2014
boklm at mars-attacks.org
Thu Mar 13 10:16:16 UTC 2014
Things I've done since last month:
- attended dev meeting in Iceland
- fixed the script to submit tor-browser to mozilla try,
to stop relying on 'FIREFOX_*' tags since they have been removed from
the new gecko-dev git repository.
- made a script to prune old tbb nightly builds
- started work on a TBB test suite. At the moment it is able to take
a tbb tarball, a sha256sums.txt file or URL of a sha256sums.txt file
containing a list of tbb tarballs, check that we can bootstrap tor,
run mozmill and selenium tests (for now only 2 very simple tests, more
tests need to be added), and create a test report with screenshots.
An example report is here.
- some work on a new build system, but I have paused that work
temporarily to concentrate on the TBB test suite which is currently
- and in other (non-tor) news, next version of git will have an option
to sign all commits (some patchs I made a few months ago were
merged to master).
Things I'm planning for next month:
- getting the TBB test suite run on TBB nightlies
- implementing more tests in the TBB test suite (ticket #11024 has a
list of what is planned)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the tor-reports