[tor-reports] OONI status report for February 2013

Arturo Filastò art at torproject.org
Mon Mar 3 18:59:15 UTC 2014

In the month of February we mainly focused on improving the code
quality and extending our test suite. This lead us to boost our code
test coverage from 20% to 68%
(https://coveralls.io/r/TheTorProject/ooni-probe).

Thanks to testing we were also able to isolate and fix an issue that
made HTTP based tests stall. A unit test for such bug has also been
implemented as to avoid regressions:
https://github.com/TheTorProject/ooni-probe/commit/df8d9b46a3d4e6d258afb49e45b68c2a75abbe13.

We also worked on improving the traceroute test:
https://github.com/TheTorProject/ooni-probe/pull/290.

We have also been in contact with the Open Rights group to discuss
features that will be useful to them for using ooniprobe for their
measurements. Their feature requests are found here:
https://github.com/TheTorProject/ooni-probe/issues/270
https://github.com/TheTorProject/ooni-probe/issues/269

~ Art.