[tor-reports] Sherief's June 2014

Sherief Alaa sheriefalaa.w at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 20:39:45 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,

This what kept me busy during June:

[Help Desk, Translation and QA]
* Resolved 305 RT tickets.
* Used our new invitation based webchat support system and wrote 3 stories
on how useful it is.

[Tor support tools development]
* Pups:
-- The home page now displays personal stats for the assistant.
-- Added a management page to extract the monthly report in json.

* Webchat:
-- Display comment when chat session begins #12210.
-- Added a visits column for metrics.
-- Prevented parsing html tags in comments.

* Stats:
-- lots of work has been done here but I rushed things a bit due
to exams and after Lunar reviewed it, I decided to hold on a bit
and improve it. More on that in July.

What I plan to do in July:

* More RT tickets.
* Ask on RT's mailing list how to display RTL languages correctly.
* Finish pups' development.
* Do more translation work as I completely ignored it in June.

--
Sherief Alaa
pgp 0x8623B882