[tor-reports] boklm's report for May 2014
boklm at mars-attacks.org
Fri Jun 6 23:08:56 UTC 2014
What I've been doing in May:
- fixed some bugs in mbox to allow running the Tor Browser with it,
and other patches to allow filtering which connections are allowed.
- added support in the test suite for running the tests with mbox, to
monitor the network connections created, and files modified. The
network monitoring part is working, but there are some bugs in mbox
filesystem sandboxing that prevent mozmill from working. I need to
investigate what is happenning to fix the problem in mbox.
- checked why we were seeing some connections by tor browser on startup
to the dns server, and default SOCKS port.
- merged the patch from Gunes Acar adding some fingerprinting tests.
- added some tests to check that all binaries included in the Linux Tor
Browser bundle are compiled with correct hardenning options.
- made changes needed in the test suite to support the new Tor Browser
layout introduced in #11641.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the tor-reports