[tor-reports] June 2014

Matt Pagan matt at pagan.io
Thu Jul 3 03:35:23 UTC 2014

Status Report for June 2014
===========================

Here's what I did for Tor in June 2014:

* Resolved 220 help desk tickets.
* Incorporated the help desk's new Pups software into my support
workflow (although no users have accepted any of my chat invitations yet).
* Researched a solution for Webroot SecureAnywhere AV users wanting to
run Tor Browser. I updated the FAQ page describing what I found [0].
* Changed "Tor Browser Bundle" to "Tor Browser" on the Tor Browser's
project page [1]. This included creating a new Tor Browser logo without
the word "bundle" in it [2].
* Differentiated between Tor and Tor Browser packages on the
verifying-signatures page.
* Updated the website calendar [3].
* Provided weekly feedback to Tor Browser developers on frequently
encountered help desk issues.
* Contributed to the 49th, 50th, and 52nd editions of Tor Weekly News.

[0]: https://bugs.torproject.org/10789
[1]: https://bugs.torproject.org/11193
[2]: https://www.torproject.org/images/tb-lg.png
[3]: https://bugs.torproject.org/12423