[tor-reports] boklm's November 2014
boklm at mars-attacks.org
Mon Dec 8 23:35:31 UTC 2014
The main things I have done in November:
- added support for arch migration in the update_responses script
- started an experiment to automatically rebase tor browser patches on
gecko-dev master branch. It still needs a few improvements before
we run it automatically every day and notify of new patches that fail
- fixed a few problems in the tbb testsuite to make it run on Windows
- worked with Arlo and Sukhbir on Tor Messenger build. While working on
a Windows build, I made a patch to fix some mingw cross compile issues
on mozilla-central, which has also been fixed upstream by someone
else at the same time. Fixed some other build issues on comm-central.
- we need a new person for French support (Lunar who has been doing that
until now will be away for a while) but we don't have one yet so I
took over answering french helpdesk emails in the interim.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the tor-reports