[tor-reports] Harmony’s November 2014

Harmony harmony01 at riseup.net
Wed Dec 3 03:39:14 UTC 2014

------------------------------
Harmony’s November 2014 report
------------------------------

Here is what I did last month.

Support
-------

* I solved 151 support tickets.

Tor Weekly News

Other
-----

* I did some brief testing for the Tor Messenger team.

* I looked over Karsten’s updated Metrics documentation.

* I wrote some possible contact page text for users to read before
  writing to the help desk.

In December I hope to:

* Do more support, and more Tor Weekly News.

* Contact SponsorO people and see if there is any way I can contribute
  to their work over the next few months.

harmony01 at riseup.net