[tor-reports] Matt P. July 2014 Status Report

Matt Pagan matt at pagan.io
Sat Aug 2 20:42:19 UTC 2014

July 2014 Status Report
=======================

## What I did in July ##

* Attended HOPE in New York City.
* Resolved 222 Help desk tickets.
* Summarized help desk issues for the 53rd, 54th, 55th, and 56th issues
  of Tor Weekly News.
* Relayed help desk issues to the browser development team during IRC
  meetings.
* Wrote one patch for Tor (#1038).
* Wrote one patch for BridgeDB (#12664).

## Website work ##

* Updated the front page calendar 7 times.
* Removed dead links to the alpha Vidalia bundles.
* Replaced the words "Tor Browser Bundle" with "Tor Browser" on the
  download, download-easy, and Tor Browser project pages (#11193).
* Added gk's key to the signers page (#12575).
* Added boklm's key to the signers page (#11473).
* Modified 2 FAQs:
    - "Can I run a Tor relay from my virtual server account?"
    - "You should let people choose their path length."
* Added some instructions on running the Tor Windows installer (#12617).
* Updated the URL for Homebrew on the Mac installer page (#10141).
* Replaced outdated information on the torbrowser-details page with
  links to git changelogs (#12467).