[tor-reports] March status for MSvB

Michael Schloh von Bennewitz michael at schloh.com
Mon Apr 7 14:55:31 UTC 2014

Hello folks,

It's my first status report (haven't even sent
the signed contract in yet) so please be gentle.

MARCH 2014: BILLED ACTIVITIES
  None

MARCH 2014: UNBILLED ACTIVITIES
  Signed limited candidate contract for browser-hacker position [1].
  A week of getting up to speed in developing TBB
    according to Mike Perry's documentation [2]
    and several helpful people on IRC like GeKo, helix,
    weasel, boklm, Sebastian, coderman, ln5, and dcf1.
  Attended Mike Perry's moderated Friday development meeting.
  Revisited ticket #11308 before asking for a code review.
  Created #11420 to improve automated requirements testing.
  Studied trac tickets relating to my forthcoming contract tasks.
  Asked Georg Koppen to sponsor my LDAP new account creation.

  [1] https://www.torproject.org/about/jobs-browserhacker.html.en
  [2] https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/TorBrowser/Hacking/

MARCH 2014: OTHER TOR RELATED ACTIVITIES
  Met with Mike Perry after work and considered the guardian project.
  Reviewed privately operated Tor bridge node, adjusted configuration.

Hope that's how a status report should look, please
correct me if there's a better way to do this. Thanks.

Regards,
Michael

--
Michael Schloh von Bennewitz