[tor-reports] What Nick did in August.
nickm at torproject.org
Thu Sep 5 03:09:35 UTC 2013
* I wrote some proposals, including:
* 220 Migrate server identity keys to Ed25519
* 221 Stop using CREATE_FAST
* 222 Stop sending client timestamps
I also revised and submitted a proposal of Ondrej's:
* 219 Support for full DNS and DNSSEC resolution in Tor
* I reviewed and merged (or prepared for merge) and sometimes tweaked
a huge pile of things, including but not limited to:
* Seccomp2 round 2.
* Stuff for #4773/#5040 for pluggable transport stats and ExtORPort
* George's first draft hidden service revision proposals
* Stuff for #5609, #6153, #5526..
* I finished triaging all the bugs tagged for 0.2.5.x. (Perhaps we
should cut back, and do half of the must-do items for 0.2.5.x to get
it done sooner.)
* I worked on a proposal to try to get improved testing funded in a
way that's actually likely to help security.
* I helped debug the UTP implementation/code/stuff.
* I wrote code of my own, including but not limited to:
* Lots of coverity fixes.
* A branch to log stack traces on assert or crash.
* #6055 to re-enable TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 (still needs review)
* #9546, a nasty correctness bug.
* #9366, #9543,
More information about the tor-reports