[tor-reports] Andrew's August 2013
andrew at torproject.is
Wed Sep 4 01:19:19 UTC 2013
Here were the top 5 goals for August 2013
1. Submit 2 proposals for improving Tor Browser, Hidden Services,
Pluggable Transports, Help Desk, and OONI.
2. Continue internal changes to improve Tor's responsiveness and
Work in progress.
3. Continue re-engineering plans for our infrastructure.
Failed to make progress on this.
4. Help kick-off two new projects; one to improve hidden services,
torbrowser, and translations, and another to improve torbirdy.
Torbirdy project is well underway. Working to get the second,
larger project started in earnest. Clearly time to hire a
5. Work on improving fuerza.is content and turn the proto-app into a
real way to help victims of tech-stalking and abuse.
We have a potential sponsor looking to take the next steps to
make this happen.
# Top 5 goals for September
1. Post the position, interview, and hire a project manager.
2. Kick-off the new project involving hidden services, tor browser, and
3. Further fuerza app progress.
4. Post the position, interview, and hire a contracts administrator.
Tor has 22 contractors and keeping up with each one is becoming a
5. Continue internal changes to improve Tor's responsiveness and
More information about the tor-reports