[tor-reports] Sherief's August 2013 status report
sheriefalaa.w at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 17:11:06 UTC 2013
What I did in August:
- Resolved 227 help desk tickets.
- Translated a new resource at Transifex (HTTPS Everywhere dtd).
- I joined the website's translations team lead by Kelley.
- Started working on #5991 and #5989 choose the software, content, etc.
- Cyberoam firewall blocks obfs2/3 bridge addresses.
- The build error that caused all Tor Browsers to display English strings
- Started downloading all pieces of software related to the resources I
translated over the past months to improve the translations and change them
to make better sense to the user.
- Wrote a draft for GetTor's download instructions email.
Top help desk questions:
- First time installation questions.
- Tormail users asking for support.
- Mac users trying to run the Tor Browser bundle on OS X 10.5.8.
- Relay setup.
- Bridge setup (locally and on AWS).
- Exit nodes (bandwidth limitation, security).
- Orbot tickets:
a) new update
b) broken transparent proxy
c) bad user-agent which leaks device model name, kernal and Android
d) Iranian users asking for alternate methods to download Orbot (because
it seems to be blocked in Google's play store).
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the tor-reports