[tor-reports] Aaron's September 2013
aagbsn at torproject.org
Mon Oct 7 09:28:43 UTC 2013
* Resolved issue with ooni-backend test-helper lookup API
* Resolved issue with ooni-probe test postProcessors.
post processors were not being called, which broke a few tests that
relied upon post processors.
also refactored tests to properly use postprocessors where suitable
* Improved ooni-probes failure reporting
* Fixed a bug in http_requests test that prevented proper rescheduling of
* Discovered a nasty bug with ooni's twisted+scapy support
* Fixed a few bugs in ooni-backend
* Updated and built RPM packages for MLAB deployment
* Wrote specifications for DNS test helper, http return json test helper,
tcp echo test helper, and dnsspoof test.
* Write specification of multi port traceroute:
* Write specification for http header field manipulation
* Write a troubleshooting manual for ooni-probe
* Write an installation manual for ooni-probe on debian
* Look into twisted+scapy bug further
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the tor-reports