[tor-reports] Mike's October 2013
mikeperry at torproject.org
Wed Nov 13 08:27:18 UTC 2013
In October, I:
1. Finished rebasing our patches to FF24ESR (with help from Pearl
2. Finished the Gitian technical details post. Finally.
3. Helped to decide a way forward towards a Tor+OTR IM client/IM bundle.
4. Finished the lead automation engineer interview process.
5. Reviewed and merged a handful of TBB patches.
In November, I hope to:
1. Write a blog post on issues Website Traffic Fingerprinting attack
papers, hopefully to encourage more defense research.
2. Review and merge more patches by Pearl Crescent and Georg Koppen.
3. Get a FF24ESR-based alpha TBB release out.
4. Start the hiring process for another Firefox hacker.
5. Declare TBB3.0 stable. Though I suppose if this doesn't happen,
TBB3.5 based on FF24-ESR will be right behind it..
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 801 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the tor-reports