[tor-reports] Runa's April 2013

Runa A. Sandvik runa at torproject.org
Sun May 5 14:18:16 UTC 2013

Top 5 things I did this month:

- Completed the forensic analysis of the Tor Browser Bundle on Linux (#8166).

- Started on a forensic analysis of the Tor Browser Bundle on Windows (#6845).

- Updated the Tor Cloud images with new options for BandwidthRate and
BandwidthBurst (#7849, #8193), updated the step-by-step instructions
on the Tor Cloud website (#8392), and documented the contents of the
images (#7848).

- Tried to configure, test, and update ask.torproject.org, our new Q&A
site (#8603). AskBot has a few bugs here and there, and I'm not sure
if it can do everything that we need and/or want it to do (#5995). I
will continue this work as soon as ask.torproject.org is fully set up.

- Visited New York to be interviewed by PBS for their Off Book series,
attended the International Engagement on Cyber conference in DC,
visited San Francisco, and attended the  OpenITP Circumvention Tech
Summit in Hong Kong.

Top 4 things I would like to do next month:

- Configure, test, and update ask.torproject.org, our new Q&A site (#8603).

- Document the new support workflow (#8518), look at setting up
translation teams on Transifex (#8717), and create per language
article classes (for answer templates) associated with the support
help queues (#8831).

- Finish the forensic analysis of the Tor Browser Bundle on Windows
(#6845) and document my findings.

- Start on a forensic analysis of the Tor Browser Bundle on OS X (#6846).

- Visit Brussels and speak at NATO's "Social Media Lessons Learned for
International Organizations" discussion forum.

--
Runa A. Sandvik