[tor-reports] Rethinking censorship in Copenhagen, Denmark

Runa A. Sandvik runa at torproject.org
Mon Mar 18 00:56:11 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

Last week I traveled to Copenhagen, Denmark for a small conference
called "Rethinking Censorship" [1]. The goal of the conference was to
address different aspects of censorship in the fields of arts,
technology and law. I gave a 20 minute talk about what Tor is, how it
works, and who's using it, followed by a short discussion about bad
people doing bad things online and why the US government would want to
fund Tor. The rest of the conference was interesting, the dinner was
great, and I got to see snow and eat Scandinavian chocolate as well.

[1]: http://ni.ikk.ku.dk/events/2011/censorship/

--
Runa A. Sandvik