[tor-reports] Runa's May 2013

Runa A. Sandvik runa at torproject.org
Mon Jun 10 16:59:34 UTC 2013

Top 5 things I did this month

- Spoke about Internet Censorship and the Tor Project at the ITWeb
Security Summit in Johannesburg. I also met with a group of
journalists and talked about all things Tor, digital security, and
encryption at a local Hacks/Hackers event.

- Completed a forensic analysis of the Tor Browser Bundle on OS X (#6846).

- Added a new resource, Tor Launcher, to Transifex (#8813).

- Set up translation teams on Transifex; any user who wants to
translate a Tor Project resource will first have to become a member of
a translation team. All requests to join teams and translate are
accepted automatically (#8717).

- Attended an event at NATO HQ in Brussels to speak about
nontraditional use of social media.

Top 5 things I would like to do next month

- Write a final forensic analysis report with limitations, findings,
mitigation plans, and so on (#7032, #7033).

- Document the new support workflow (#8518), create per language
article classes (for answer templates) associated with the support
help queues (#8831).

- Look at Stack Exchange as an alternative to AskBot for
ask.torproject.org and figure out how to get the site up and running.

- Add more Tails resources to Transifex (#8953, #8955).

- Give a talk about Tor, online anonymity, privacy, and security at
the Computers, Freedom & Privacy conference in Washington, DC.

--
Runa A. Sandvik