[tor-reports] Matt in May 2013

Matt Pagan matthew.a.pagan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 18:08:21 UTC 2013

In May I resolved 213 tickets on RT. I rejected 27 tickets.

I worked with Phoul, dcf1, and farshid to create a document explaining
how to set up Flashproxy. It is now on the wiki.

I started running an unpublished mirror for users who cannot access the
publicly available torproject.org mirrors.

Below are the concerns I helped users with.
Some users asked more than one question.

29: GetTor doesn't work (bug #8888)
24: Updating Tor Browser Bundle
19: User needs Tor Browser Bundle
19: Duplicate ticket
10: User needs Pluggable Transports Browser or obfs3 bridges
10: User needs the Short User Manual
9 : User needs Flashproxy
8 : Ticket escalated
7 : User needs help with GPG
6 : Users asks about some specific hidden service site
6 : Configuring a relay
5 : Does the Tor Browser remember my data?
5 : User was asked to open a bug ticket
5 : User needs bridges
4 : User reports abuse
4 : Tor with VPN
4 : Tor on Android
4 : Tor Browser on iOS
3 : Tor Browser on Mac OS 10.5 or below
3 : Setting up an anonymous email account
3 : Are Firefox add-ons safe?
3 : User is saving Tor to the wrong directory
3 : Firewall is blocking Tor
3 : Help with ExitNodes (bug #8934)
39: Other miscellaneous issues

>From a Tor user:
 > guys thank u for your services , i fell freedom,
 > noting is more than freedom.
 > thank u and god bless u.
 >  ----- from iran tehran
 (name redacted)