[tor-reports] Andrew's June 2013
andrew at torproject.is
Mon Jul 1 18:02:01 UTC 2013
# Top 5 goals for June 2013
1. Close out Sida, OONI, and Knight Foundation contracts. Write final
All in progress of closing down.
2. Write and submit two proposals due by the end of June.
Helped write, or wrote, two proposals. One submitted and
accepted. The other needs more technical detail before
3. Work with grad students on MLAT, Tor, legal arbitrage research.
4. Finalize July dev meeting attendees, funding, budgets, and
Mostly complete. Worked with Kelley and Melissa to fund a
number of people who need to be at our dev meeting given their
commitment to Tor over the past year or more.
5. Help get the TAILS bounty program started and actively making
Nearly dropped this, but was saved by RiseUp Labs in the end.
# Top 5 goals for July 2013
1. Submit a large proposal.
2. Continue working with our trademark attorney and make progress on
updated trademark, copyright, software licensing clarifications on our
website. The goal is to make this less confusing and more explicit what
we want to allow and not allow for the good of Tor and the world.
3. Have a successful dev meeting.
4. Rework internal processes relating to contracts, reporting, and
project management to make Tor a more empowered organization which is
less wholly dependent on just me.
5. Work with weasel and others on re-thinking and re-engineering our
current infrastructure. We're currently scaling beyond our
capabilities and need to re-engineer the infrastructure to survive the
next few years of growth and success.
More information about the tor-reports