[tor-reports] NSF kick off in AMS/NCSC in the Hague

Jacob Appelbaum jacob at appelbaum.net
Tue Jan 29 19:50:31 UTC 2013

Hi,

Roger, Arturo, Isis, George, Aaron, M-Lab people and Nick's group from
all around the world met to discuss our NSF grant kick off. It was a
good meeting all around and we're following it up with a meeting in NYC
next week.

Roger and I also gave a quick talk at Bits Of Freedom in Amsterdam, as
well as giving two talks at the ncsc.nl yearly event in the Hague. Both
talks at NCSC were well received, the BoF event was also quite positive.

All the best,
Jacob