[tor-reports] Fabian's Status Report - December 2012

Fabian Keil freebsd-listen at fabiankeil.de
Sun Jan 6 13:54:08 UTC 2013

Tor-related stuff I did in December 2012:

* Updated FreeBSD's Vidalia port to 0.2.21.

* Committed (limited) optimistic data support for Privoxy.

  It will be included in Privoxy 3.0.20 beta which is
  supposed to be released this month.

  If Orbot continues to use Privoxy it might be worth enabling
  eventually. I'm assuming that Orbot traffic doesn't look like
  TBB traffic anyway.

* Reported two bugs of which one has already been fixed by Nick.

* Released zogftw which isn't strictly a Tor tool but might not
  have been written if I weren't running exit relays:
  http://www.fabiankeil.de/gehacktes/zogftw/

Fabian